Golf Outing Policies
Iron Horse is the perfect choice for your next golf outing. Whether your group is large or small, you will find the facility to be ideal for your special occasion. The clubhouse can facilitate as many as 200 people for your banquet and awards presentations, and catering options are available. The clubhouse sits high above Lake Iron Horse and the views are second to none. The great golf course conditions, beautiful vistas, and award winning layout will be a hit with your guests. Stop out to see the clubhouse for yourself. Iron Horse is just 15-30 minutes from anywhere in Omaha or Lincoln.
Golf Outing Fees
Pricing includes green fees, cart fees, tax, professional services, and $10.00 per person that can be used toward gift cards. Gift cards may be used as prizes for your outing participants. Example: 100 players = $1,000.00 in tournament gift card credit. Tournament gift cards may be applied to future purchases of golf shop merchandise, green fees, and/or concessions by your event winners.
(Prior to 2015 tournament gift cards could be used for golf shop merchandise only and could not be redeemed for concessions or green fees.)
Gift cards may not be applied to future or past outing expenses.
Professional Services Provided by Iron Horse Golf Club
- Golf carts aligned in order in staging area with player's names on the carts.
- Pencils and printed score cards on each cart.
- Rule sheets and event format explanation on each golf cart.
- Score Sheets
- Bag services from the bag drop area to golf carts, and golf carts to bag drop area.
- Result sheets issued within 45 minutes of the last group finishing.
- Gift certificates issued within 45 minutes of the last group finishing.
Special order merchandise: logo balls, towels, shirts, caps, etc. (Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery)
Additional carts (over 65): Provided at an additional cost of $30.00 per golf cart.
Groups requiring banquet services can be coordinated with the golf professional.
Outing Request Procedure
The event request form must be submitted to the Iron Horse Golf Professional. If your outing is approved, a 250.00 nonrefundable security deposit is required. This deposit will secure your date and time(s). The security deposit will be credited toward the total expense at the conclusion of your event.
Food and Beverage Service
Two beverage carts with pop and beer will be available for your outing. Food and beverages are not allowed to be brought onto the golf course property by the organizer or by the individuals participating in the event. The clubhouse concession area will also have available basic concession items.
Responsibilities of Group Organizer
- A final list of participants must be submitted at least 4 days in advance for tee time and shotgun outings. Also at this time, your total prize purse must be finalized.
- The organizer will provide the personnel to register your participants. Three people will be adequate for a shotgun start and they should be in position and ready at least one (1) hour before the scheduled starting time.
- It is the responsibility of the group sponsor to insure that all individuals are aware of the following policies.
- Expected time of arrival
- Dress code: (collared shirts and no cut off shorts).
- Expected adherence to the golf rules of etiquette and conduct.
Final Count / Guarantee Policy
Final count and complete list of participants must be submitted four (4) days in advance. This guarantee will not be subject to reduction after this deadline.