About Iron Horse
Iron Horse Golf Club is a unique golf club built around a rock quarry that provides fantastic views and exceptional beauty.
- No more than 4 players allowed per group.
- 90 degree rule with golf carts unless otherwise posted.
- Out of bounds: white stakes or boundary of the golf course.
- Water hazards: yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards: red stakes
- Please keep carts 30 feet from all tee boxes, greens and bunkers.
- Carts are allowed on the streets only at designated crossings
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Embedded ball through the green. A ball embedded in its own pitch mark may be lifted, cleaned and dropped as near as possible to the spot where it became embedded. No pentalty.
- We welcome and encourage children with golf experience to play, but for liability and safety considerations, non playing children under 15 years of age are not allowed on the golf course.
- Children must be at least 10 years old to play Iron Horse and must pay applicable Jr. rates to be allowed on the golf course. Juniors should have golf experience to consider playing Iron Horse. This golf course is not the best choice for beginners.